Are you an ambitious junior with plans to develop in DevOps area? Do you feel confident in SQL and Java? If so, we have the perfect option for you. Our client is forming a dynamic team in Kraków for the development and support of Collateral Management Platform. To support this project they are looking for:
Junior Java Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Nr ref.: 37/2023
You will have opportunity to shine by:
- Learning Java Micro Service development and Google Cloud technology
- Developing creative and effective solutions to troubleshoot problems
- Supporting DevOps Application
- Proactively managing applications to support incident resolution
- Working on solutions with senior team members and gaining technical skills and business knowledge.
- Participating in creation of end to end automation solutions
- Following best Agile/DevOps/SRE environment practices
- Gaining technical skills and business knowledge by working alongside senior team members.
- Collaborating with colleagues around the globe (Poland, UK and India)
- Covering US time through late shifts (4 PM CET to midnight)
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience with Java, SQL databases, Linux (nice to have).
- Exposure to Development practice and eager to learn Micro Service development in Java
- Good communication in English (B2 level in speaking and writing).
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working with GIT and full CI/CD stack, Jenkins,
- Exposure to any monitoring and alerting tools like Grafana
- Basic knowledge of SRE, DevOps and Agile practice
- For juniors mentoring programme
- Language studies
- Career path to grow to developer role
- Life and health insurance
- Childcare and employee assistance